Thursday, November 1, 2012

News and Events!


I know I mentioned this in the previous post, but I'm very excited to have been invited to participate (as a blogger) in an upcoming local wine event.  The Second Annual Burleson Wine Crawl is going on November 10th, and actually has 5 participating wineries!  I know we have 3 wineries here locally, and a couple are coming in from out of town, but the variety looks fabulous. 


I'm planning to update the New Facebook page I have associated with The Everyday Sommelier throughout the entire Crawl.  I'm hoping you find all this very official and now see this blog as somewhat more put together than it really is.  I'm truly honored to be participating in anything with an official "press pass" so please go with me on this one!  Speaking of, you could actually GO with me.  Just click this link and get your tickets to the Burleosn Wine Crawl.  We may even bump into each other!

It seems I need to brush up on the grapes that do well in Texas, I think I'll start this weekend with a trip to a winery, yes, maybe even one that's on the list of participants. I'm sure you can never have too much of a good thing.  

BTW - Thanks for reading my blog.  It means a lot to me, and I hope you'll follow along as I embark on this - the new adventures of a semi-professional blogger extraordinaire - wait, was that too much? Haha.  Get your tickets and crawl with me on November 10th, oh, and "like" my new Facebook page to stay up to date!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment